Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wordpress?

Does anyone here have a wordpress account?  I was talking to my cousin, Lerma about other places on the net that I could blog on and she mentioned this site.  So I decided to create an account, but for some reason it seems very confusing to me.  (Am I just slow?!  Lol)  But I'm just wondering if any of you gave wordpress a try?  How do you like it?  I wanted to use it to make another (or my main beauty blog instead of my D.G.S.Beauty blog).  The only thing that really intrigued me is being able to create my own domain and choosing between .com, .net. or .org.  It's $17 a year ($7 more than blogger).  I do love blogger though.  I can't decide...

1 comment:

JC ♔ said...

i used to use wp and it's a lot "smarter" imo than blogger. i used to own my own domain and installed it as my blogging cms and it's really nifty. but you can make your own domain name through blogger too. blogger/google registers it via www.godaddy.com and it's super easy.