Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Seven pounds goal!

Originally my goal weight was to be 110 lbs after I gave birth to my daughter.  I was determined to get back to that weight, especially after being at my highest weight of 150 lbs when I was pregnant.  But now I changed that target weight to 105 lbs!  My husband didn't want me to get too thin, but it seems to be okay with him as long as I "keep my curves."  So silly.  Anyways, with my "lent" just starting, I'm positive I'll be able to reach my goal in no time.  I've had cravings to have starbucks, soda, chocolate and ice cream today but I resisted.  It'll be hard to just stop cold turkey, but not impossible.

Today I went shopping with one of my friends and found a pair of jeans on sale.  It was a size 0.  I haven't been able to fit into those since high school/college years.  I was a bit hesitant to even bother trying them on, but I gave it a try.  I couldn't believe that I could fit into those again!  Even though I loved it I didn't buy the jeans.  I told myself once I reach my 105 goal, then I'll allow myself to buy a few new outfits.

Aside from no longer eating my favorite foods, I'll try to be more strict with my diet.  From now on (unless I'm out for dinner or something) I'll no longer eat after 7pm, try to exercise more, etc.  I just need to stay focus and keep my eye on the prize!

No comments: