Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm turning into my mama!

So if you read my other blog D.G.S.Beauty you'll know that I recently purchased some NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils.  I made two separate purchases at our local CVS store, also known as Longs.  However, at one store they cost me $1 more.  So I went back to the store and asked to be refunded the difference.  Usually in the past I would have just sucked it up and not bother going through all that hassle.  It's usually something my mother would do.  But I'm glad I did though.  It was also a surprise to the manager because she told me that all of the Longs stores on the island should have the same prices on everything.  I know I only got $2 total back, it's the principle of the matter.  Plus that's $2 I could spend on something else...like starbucks.  ;)  Just saying.

No comments: