Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fun day at the dentist

Today I had a cleaning at my dentist.  I love how my teeth feels after a cleaning.  Haha.  But I always dread going to the dentist because I'm afraid they'd tell me I have cavities again.  But today was different.  I have none!  I couldn't believe it.  Lol.  I love sweets and eat it every single day.  Anywho, usually when I go to the dentist they have a movie playing.  Today was G.I. Joe.  Woot!  I like that movie only for one reason...Byung-Hun Lee.  

I've always had a thing for Koreans.  I'm not sure why.  But isn't he yummy?!  I haven't been keeping up with the newer Korean Dramas so I don't know any new actors, but this guy will always be one of my favorites.  I loved him in Beautiful Days and All In (especially because his opposite was my favorite actress Hye-Kyo Song)


All I can say is DAMN!  ;)

No comments: