Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Feeling so sad...

It's only been 2 weeks since my husband left, but I'm starting to feel depressed.  Usually I'm fine especially when I come back to HI to have my support system with me.  But I guess I'm just sad because of their schedule this year and next.  They'll constantly be out to sea..  I know he joined before we got together and all these sacrifices we make is so he could give our daughter and I the best.  But I'd give anything to just be able to have him home everyday.  I don't care how much I would have to work just so we'd get the same income as we do now.  We just have a few more years of this and he'll be free.  Idk I'm just being emo.  Hopefully I'm done crying for today.  He tried cheering me up wishing us a happy monthsary.  But still.  It's tough because a navy wife..

No comments: