Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I hate fast attack submarines!

So the navy has two different types of submarines: a boomer and fast attack.  For the boomers, they usually have a set schedule when they go in and out of sea.  Whereas the fast attack, you never know when they'll leave.  The schedule is ALWAYS changing.  I'm sure you can guess from my title that my husband is on a fast attack.  *sigh*  I really hate it when the Navy changes dates on us.  I know all I can do is just wait patiently for his return but it gets frustrating and lonely at times.  I just need to keep telling myself that we have five years left.

1 comment:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

:( It must be rough.
Hopefully the next few years go by fast. <3 And luckily for you besides all the fellow navy wives & family, you have the blogging community :)


<3,
Dana