Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What would I do without him?

I know I've already said this many many times, but I honestly and truly love my husband very much.  He's the best.  He keeps me sane and grounded.  I don't know where I would be without him.  I admit that I have a lot of silly requests on things I want to buy.  My husband will joke around saying "no" but I always know he is considering getting it for me but only after he figures out our finances.  Back in february I bought a Canon for about $400.  Even though its just been two months I really REALLY want the new Canon T3i.  Although my mom is paying for half, my husband gave me the "go" to buy it.  =)  Also, he told me he's considering paying for my cosmetology school I want to take when we get stationed in New Hampshire in about two years from now.  I'm surprised he remembered because I told him about it a few months ago. I would go to an actual beauty school now but I'm traveling a lot and have an infant to take care of. Anyways, I'm just very grateful to have him in my life. I can't wait to be able to spoil him like he does to me once I get my career up and going.

No comments: