Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I love my sailor

Everyday I thank God for bringing my husband to me.  Being new to the military life, it is hard to adjust.  My husband fights for our nation's freedom, but yet he has no freedom for himself.  I also fear that our baby girl won't remember her father when she gets older.  But I know that's the sacrifices he has to make for joining the Navy.

I understand that his job is not easy and it takes up a lot of his time.  When they are underway, we promised to email each other every single day even if it's just a one sentence email.  I've met other wives and sailors who say that they rarely email their significant other because they don't have much time in the day.  This makes me very grateful to have such a wonderful guy.  His emails helps bring a smile to my face and reminds me that I'm one day closer to seeing him again.

No comments: