Sunday, April 24, 2011

Canon Cameras

I absolutely love Canon cameras.  My first digital camera was an old powershot that I bought back in about '05-'06.  Then a few months ago I bought the SX30 IS.  Originally I wanted a dslr, but I had no idea how they operate and such.  Instead I was recommended to get the SX30 IS because it's similar like a dslr, but doesn't have the interchangeable lenses.  Now that I have gotten the hang of my camera, I really want to update to Canon's newest dslr, the EOS Rebel T3i!  I had a chance to play around with the store display yesterday and I was very impressed.  My husband thought I was crazy though and said I can't have it, but I could see the look in his eyes that he was contemplating getting it for me (after he calculates our finances and such).  So today he offered to bring me to the Navy Exchange and buy it.  However, they were currently out of stock.  It's okay though because the worker said sometime this month there will be a sale on it.  So I'll be waiting!  But when/if I get the T3i, I'll need to sell my SX30 IS.  So here I am posting it on craigslist for $400.  If you know anyone interested, please contact me at dinahgr@gmail.com

Currently have: Canon SX30 IS

Really wants: Canon EO5 Rebel T3i

No comments: