Sunday, April 10, 2011

I love my navy wives

So my husband is in the navy and we got stationed in San Diego about a year ago.  Whenever he goes to sea I'll always run back home b/c I'm too scared and paranoid to stay here alone.  But this time my husband is gone for about a month.  I feel very proud of myself b/c I stayed in SD with my daughter.  I told myself if he's gone for less than 3 months I'll stay here and if it's for longer I'll fly back to Hawaii.  I know this seems like no big deal, but for me it is.  I'm new to the navy life so it's taking me a while to get use to it.  I'm also thankful for the other wives/girlfriends on my husband's boat.  They're a good group of ladies  We've all had get togethers so it could help pass the time by quickly and let us have fun.

Yesterday we had our monthly FRG (Family Readiness Group) meeting.  We talked about events to do after the guys leave for 3 months.  Things to do this coming weekend and more.  I love my girls.  I can't imagine how I would've gotten through this month without them.  <333

No comments: