Saturday, January 21, 2012

Baby Fever?!

I have no idea what is up with me, but lately I have been thinking a lot about babies.  The other night I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby girl.  After she was born I kept freaking out that I didn't buy my breast pump yet and woke up.  LOL.  It was very weird...  Maybe I'm just over thinking the baby stuff.  I'm pretty sure (I think) that I am not pregnant.  I guess it's just because a lot of my girl friend's are already having their second child.  And girl's who were pregnant around the same time with me are already trying again.  We don't plan to have another baby until we move to NH and are settled down.

Our move isn't too far away so I need to start saving up.  Babe told me I could buy my Chanel flap if I save enough money while he's gone.  However, I am starting to rethink it.  I want to wait but at the same time what if Chanel has a price increase?!  Well see what happens to the bag.  But as far as baby #2 goes, I will definitely start saving for him/her.  Hubby and I even got our baby names set.  <3  I especially love future baby girl's name.  I have my heart set on having a boy but if we have another girl I wouldn't mind.  Any child is a blessing.

I already have a game plan though.  The next time I get pregnant, I will have a better meal plan.  I won't drink/eat too much junk food.  Continue exercising at least 20-30 minutes a day.  Only buy items baby will need/use.

No comments: