- Forgiveness. Regardless of what has happened, I will forgive those who have done me wrong in the past. (I know I have done others wrong too. No one is perfect.) I will not waste my life being angry. Life is too short for that.
- Stop judging. I admit I was one of those who automatically judges someone based on something I saw/heard about a person. But I soon learned that if you don't know the entire story as to why they did what they did, you have no right to judge.
- Keep that mouth shut. I am the type of person who trust someone very VERY easily. With that I tend to babble on and on about anything and everything. Now I realized I must censor what I say. There are just some things others should not know.
- Maintain a healthy life. Just recently I began to exercise more and watch what I eat. I still have a sweet tooth but it isn't as bad as before. I also need to eat more fruits and veggies.
- Exercise, exercise, exercise. No more excuses! I will workout for a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 7 days. Whenever I workout, I will run a mile at the least. My weight limit will be 117 lbs.
- Think positive. It is so much better being optimistic than pessimistic. Bad things will happen in life, but I won't waste time/tears over it. I have all that I need in life to be happy.
- Keep busy! With 2012 being the year for my hubby's deployment, I need to keep myself busy. I plan to find myself a job, work on my blog more, spend as much time as I can with my daughter, family and friends.
- Save money. I plan to save like I've never saved before.
- Bye bye starbucks. This is a weird resolution, but I decided to not drink any starbucks coffee (except for their waters).
- Mmmm...chocolate and ice cream. I was planning to also go on a no-chocolate/ice cream diet, but I think that might be too much for me. SO! I will just have chocolate and ice cream once a week. Bwahahaha.
- Caffeine. My husband absolutely LOVES diet coke. Being around him, I tend to drink it almost every day. But my goal will be to limit that. By the end of the year, I plan to drink soda just once a week or not at all. It's usually hard to go cold turkey, so I'll gradually get to that. I'll just start by drinking soda once every other day.
That's all of the resolutions I can think of right now... If I think of more I will add it to my list. Anyways, I hope you all had a great 2011. Stay safe tonight and I'll see you all in 2012! Take care.
Thanks for reading,