Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you all had a good holiday.  My family and I did not really do anything yesterday except for some winter cleaning and watching movies.  We finally watched "Love & Other Drugs" and watched some of our favorites movies, "Serendipity" and "When Harry Met Sally."  Unfortunately we did not have any gifts to open because we opened them all back in HI before we had to fly back to SD due to limited amount of space in our luggage.  But that is okay.  I really do not need a lot of gifts.  Having my family together is all I need.  My daughter did give me the best gift though.  After days of fighting with her to drink from a sippy cup, she finally did it!  I was so ecstatic.  You probably think that is lame, but trust me, it was not.  I was so proud of her.  She is growing up so fast in front of my eyes.  I wish I could slow time down.  *sigh*  But anyways, I just wanted to wish you all Happy Holidays!

No comments: