Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Rant/Vent Session

Back in SD, whenever my daughter is sleepy, my husband and I would just put her in her crib and leave her there so she could teach herself how to go to sleep on her own.  Now that we're in HI, my parents don't approve/agreed of the way we put Alyssa to sleep.  But yet they can't seem to handle her and don't know how to make her go to bed on their own.  They always resort to calling me to do it.  Why are they so stubborn to change their ways?!  I get so frustrated with my parents.

I'm also supposed to start working on Thursday and since it is the holiday season chances are I will be working late nights.  So who will they call then to put Alyssa to sleep?  I'm thinking of just turning the job down.  I hate this.  I wish there was a way for me to just work from home so I could be a stay at home mother, housewife, and working woman.

Aside from this sleeping issue, I also hate the fact that my mom is trying to teach my own daughter to call me by my nickname, which my family always uses, instead of mommy.  Seriously?!  You're gonna do that to my child?  If so, it just makes me not want to come back to this stupid rock.

I really hate this place sometimes.

No comments: